Adglow is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their amazing team in Austin, Texas.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will be tasked with managing the day-to-day relationships for a portfolio of clients, analyzing campaign performance, growing all aspects of the client relationship (campaign performance, recommendations for improvement/upcoming media plans, etc.) and handling escalations when necessary.
Although the candidate will be supported by an International campaign management team based in Madrid, the ideal candidate will have experience building, managing and optimizing social campaigns in platform native tools (ex. Power Editor) or other 3rd party platforms. While not required, fluency in Spanish would be a tremendous asset.
- Directly manage campaigns and day-to-day relationships for a portfolio of clients to provide guidance and recommendations to hit and exceed their expectations and KPIs.
- Communicate with internal teams such as Ops, Marketing, Finance and Sales to communicate client expectations and campaign fulfillment status.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Sales, Strategists and Campaign Managers to identify strategic opportunities and craft media plans aligned with client objectives/budgets to win renewal/up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Recognize obvious and potential conflicts and roadblocks that can hinder an account; notifying senior management about any such potential risks; suggesting and identifying solutions to mitigate risks (internally and externally).
- Manage client expectations, objectives, and timelines.
- Deliver accurate campaign billing reporting to Finance on a monthly basis.
- Defining/clarifying next steps after every client phone call/meeting, owning account notes, and ensuring that every week necessary progress is made for the client to know and feel that we are managing their business with excellence.
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client’s business; understanding the bigger competitive environment.
- Social Industry Knowledge: Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting; understanding the competition and client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of working experience in the online advertising industry.
- Experience working with social advertising channels (Ex. Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Strong account management experience.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Highly analytical and ability to problem solve.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.