Adglow is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their amazing team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will be tasked with managing the day-to-day relationships for a portfolio of clients, analyzing campaign performance, growing all aspects of the client relationship (campaign performance, recommendations for improvement/upcoming media plans, etc.) and handling escalations when necessary.
- Be a point of contact for technical and product requirements for Adglow clients in Argentina, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia and Ecuador.
- Setting up and managing paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Amazon) as part of our regional ad operations team.
- Providing strong insights, according to the original campaign strategy and KPI’s. Must be able to translate data into useful and actionable insights.
- Create a daily routine with your team in order to optimize campaigns throughout, to ensure optimal performance and ad delivery.
- Partner with international and local teams at Adglow in order to achieve the client success.
- Both standard and custom reporting – according to client requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Speak English and Spanish at an upper-intermediate to advanced level.
- Experience working with social or search advertising channels (Ex.Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.).
- Extremely organized, analytical and detail oriented person.
- Able to work with other teams and people from different areas.
- Understand, adapt and improve existing processes within the company, your team and your clients.
- Curiosity to learn new things.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details and priorities.
- Able to quickly fix and find solutions to complex problems. Be fast.
- Marketing metrics mathematically oriented
- Ability to make presentations and reports through PowerPoint.
- Previous experience using Excel at an advanced level.
- Being resilient to face multiple stress situations.