Adglow is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in London.
Adglow is the world’s social advertising specialist. With market presence across 14 countries in the Americas, APAC, LATAM and EMEA, we’re a global business with local expertise. Our proprietary technology, ADAM, drives efficient advertising campaigns across diverse social platforms, and our experienced teams deliver excellence in campaign planning, optimisation and strategy.
We are a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter Snapchat and Amazon advertising partner, and work with some of the world’s best-known and best-loved brands.
Adglow is a fun and friendly working environment where talent and effort are rewarded and everyone’s voice is heard. We nurture and promote talent from within, and pride ourselves on developing our people’s careers. As well as generous salary packages and holiday allowance, we also offer desirable perks and promote a strong work-life balance for all our staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Campaign Manager. We are well on the journey of rapid growth, and the successful candidate will be able to join a great team and develop their skills and experience very quickly. As well as this, you’ll receive a market leading salary, be eligible for our performance related bonus scheme, get 20 days holiday and have lots of fun.
- Responsible for the delivery of client campaigns, on time and to schedule, managing SLAs, campaign costs and turnaround times with client.
- Diligent monitoring and reporting of campaign performance against KPIs, proactively communicate any issues and drive recommendations on how to improve effectiveness and maximize campaign success.
- Work collaboratively with local sales and client partners on overall customer success, flagging opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
- Work collaboratively with support teams at HQ (marketing, campaign management, product) to provide a best-in-class service to clients.
- Support development team with product feedback and play an active role in user QA.
- Minimum 1 years experience in campaign management for social direct response campaigns
- Strong Excel, pivot tables, analytical and data visualization skills
- Working knowledge of third party ad serving solutions (Ad-X, DFA, Mediaplex, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to provide creative solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment and undertake a range of challenges
- Ambitious, positive and eager to learn
- BS or BA degree qualification
- Additional language a plus