Adglow is seeking a Business Process and Controller to join Finance Department in Madrid HQ offices.
Finance to create value through operational efficiency, automation of processes, reduction of manual work, and developing best-in-class capabilities in areas of data, modeling, analytics and reporting.
- Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes.
- Managers work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals
- Work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a financial business process
- Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Participate in the implementation of new process to support the transformation, by designing and considering key controls.
- High Level of English (Spoken and written)
- Proven experience on most of aforementioned functions
- Master in MSExcel (ideally programming)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience
- 2-3 years of business experience
- Strategy and Operations Consulting or similar background preferred
- Availability to travel abroad
- Exceptional collaborative team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong personal drive and motivation