Adglow is seeking a Campaign Manager/Paid Social Media Specialis to join their vibrant, fun-loving team in Cape Town.
The ideal candidate will have strong campaign implementation experience. They will be the key resource in South Africa for the running of paid social media campaigns, from loading campaigns, to optimizing, to reporting – and previous experience in doing so, is a prerequisite. The candidate will be supported by the international campaign management team, who are based in Madrid. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ad products. Although the main focus of the role will be running, optimization and reporting of campaigns, the candidate will need to grow and maintain an excellent working relationship with all points of contact within the agency (our customer) with the help of the Business Development Director and Country Manager.
- Setting up and managing paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as an extension of the international operations team
- Optimizing campaigns throughout, to ensure optimal performance
- Providing strong insights, according the original campaign strategy and KPI’s. Must be able to translate data into useful insights.
- Liaise with the international operations team, strategists within the agency and clients on suggested budgets, creative & best practice
- Both standard and custom reporting – according to agency requirements
- Ensuring all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
- BSc/Bcom degree is preferable
- Experience in placing and managing Social Media ads (Business Manager, Power Editor, etc.)
- Strong initiative, well organised and highly motivated
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Strong analytical mind
- Structured and customer-oriented working style
- Strong research and reporting skill