Adglow is a global team of social media advertising experts with a single goal – to help our clients achieve social advertising success.
We are looking for a Digital Specialist who will be responsible for setting up and managing the success of social campaigns, and as well reporting on the campaign performance across key social channels including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. Although the candidate will be supported by an International campaign management team, the ideal candidate will have experience in building, managing, and optimization social campaigns. As well as pulling reporting, working with large volume of data and presenting data in an easily digestible format with impactful insights.
What will you do?
- Advertiser Management: Managing the day-to-day relationships of a portfolio of clients (providing an update on campaign performance, recommendations, follow up on upcoming campaigns, etc.), and setup, manage and analyze campaign performance.
- Reporting: Reporting and ad hoc analysis to drive insight, best practices, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Social Industry Knowledge: Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting; understanding the competition and client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Support the Strategy and Operations team members on ad hoc request (RPFs, pitch decks, reports, etc.)
- Work with Sales and Strategy team members to identify new opportunities for revenue growth within your portfolio of clients.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3+ years of working experience in the online advertising industry.
- Campaign management experience working with social advertising channels (Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Strong account management experience.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Highly analytical and ability to problem solve.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.