Adglow is seeking a Partner Sales Director to join their team in our HQ offices in Madrid. As an official Marketing Partner of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest & Amazon you will manage and develop relationships across our channel partners.
Required Experience & Skills
- Paid social experience – good network of contacts in the Spain and understanding of the value the Company proposition can bring to brands and agencies.
- Comfortable within a start-up environment – willing to take ownership of daily tasks and use initiative to explore the market for opportunities.
- Solutions-focused – able to adapt the Company core proposition to the needs of the client.
- Ability to switch seamlessly between pitches to SME’s, Enterprise, Indie agencies, Big 6 agencies and channel partners. Having a solid track record of liaising with most of these groups would be highly advantageous.
- Strong commercial acumen – able to structure robust contractual terms – in line with local resource capability. Pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Team player – will be expected to work closely with local client partners to offer commercial support with existing clients.
- Demonstrate capacity of developing, motivating, setting goals and managing a local Sales team.
- Motivated by revenue growth, keen to build a reputation in a fast-growing business.
- Through prospecting – build, maintain and close a solid pipeline of opportunities.
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts and market updates.
- In collaboration with Global COO and Country Manager Spain - build relationships with key channel partners, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap & Amazon. Work closely with our partner liaison to unlock opportunities and generate business leads.
- Attend relevant industry events – be an advocate for the business and forge relationships that can help unlock new opportunities.
- Work closely with the local client partners to provide strategic insight for client pitches and ensure all activity delivered is in line with client expectations.
- Identify relevant strategic partnerships that add value to the Company proposition – develop and close agreements.
- Interact with, learn from, and exchange best practices w/ the other offices of Company globally.
As an official Marketing Partner of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest & Amazon you will manage and develop relationships across our channel partners – working closely with their teams to support and unlock revenue opportunities.