Adglow is seeking a Product Support Analyst to join their team in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Be a point of contact for technical and product support for Adglow clients using ADAM Hub.
- Provide a high quality support, while troubleshooting and diagnosing any service concern. Report on product and service problems.
- Manage and prioritize support tickets from the moment any problem is reported until it gets fixed.
- Document support issues using internal tools. Contribute to and use knowledge base.
- Create a daily routine with the client and the team to communicate ongoing problems and fixes internally and externally.
- Partner with international, cross functional and local teams at Adglow in order to achieve the client success using the platform.
- Evangelize customers and the rest of the company on product features, and good practices.
- Speak and write in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Extremely organized, analytical and detail oriented person.
- Able to work with other teams and people from different areas.
- Understand, adapt and improve existing processes within the company, your team and your clients.
- Curiosity to learn new things.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details and priorities.
- Able to quickly fix and find solutions to complex problems.
It's a plus
- Excel Basic concepts.
- Marketing metrics mathematically oriented.
- Being resilient to face multiple stress situations.