Adglow is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their amazing team in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
We are looking for a Senior AM who will be tasked with campaign operations and the day-to-day relationships for a portfolio of clients, agencies and internal stakeholders, analyzing campaign performance, growing all aspects of the client relationship (campaign performance, recommendations for improvement/upcoming media plans, etc.) and handling escalations when necessary.
- Be a point of contact for technical and product requirements for Adglow Global Accounts, tier S advertisers and sales team in Brazil.
- Create a daily routine with your manager in order to optimize campaigns throughout, to ensure optimal performance and ad delivery.
- Help the others members of the team with na analysing campaigns and optimizing it.
- Setting up and managing paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Amazon) as part of our regional ad operations team.
- Providing strong insights, according to the original campaign strategy and KPI’s. Must be able to translate data into useful and actionable insights.
- Partner with international and local teams at Adglow in order to achieve the client success.
- Both standard and custom reporting – according to client requirements.
- Experience working with social or search advertising channels (Ex.Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.).
- Extremely organized, analytical and detail oriented person.
- Being resilient to face multiple stress situations.
- Being a decision maker.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Marketing metrics mathematically oriented.
- Able to work with other teams and people from different areas.
- Understand, adapt and improve existing processes within the company, your team and your clients.
- Curiosity to learn new things.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details and priorities.
- Able to quickly fix and find solutions to problems.
- Ability to make presentations and reports through PowerPoint, Google DataStudio or Keynote.
- Previous experience using Excel at an advanced level.
- Speak English and Portuguese at an upper-intermediate to advanced level.