Adglow is seeking a Business Developer Director to join their team in our offices in LondonAs the Business Development Lead for the market, you will play a key role in accelerating revenue growth in the UK by developing new business opportunities and securing and managing strategic partnerships.
Through a consultative, solutions-orientated approach, you will develop keen insight into your prospective customers’ business, and help them meet their marketing objectives by leveraging Adglow products and services.
As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and Amazon you will manage and develop relationships across our channel partners – working closely with their teams to support and unlock revenue opportunities.
This is a new role within the team, reporting directly to the UK Country Manager.
Required Experience & Skills
- Paid social experience – good network of contacts in the UK (primarily London) and understanding of the value the Adglow proposition can bring to brands and agencies.
- Comfortable within a start-up environment – willing to take ownership of daily tasks and use initiative to explore the market for opportunities.
- Solutions-focused – able to adapt the Adglow core proposition to the needs of the client.
- Ability to switch seamlessly between pitches to SME’s, Enterprise, Indie agencies, Big 6 agencies and channel partners. Having a solid track record of liaising with most of these groups would be highly advantageous.
- Strong commercial acumen – able to structure robust contractual terms – in line with local resource capability. Pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Team player – will be expected to work closely with local client partners to offer commercial support with existing clients.
- Positive outlook – excited by the challenge.
- Resilient and stubborn – this is a start-up in a competitive space, important to be able to stay focused in the face of adversity.
- Flexible mindset – happy to work in an environment where you get drive the commercial narrative and liaise across departments to deliver the right client solution.
- Curious – Keen to learn about new and complementary solutions in market. Desire to mix with peers and prospective partners at relevant events.
- Supportive – Able to provide commercial guidance and development for client partners
- Through prospecting – build, maintain and close a solid pipeline of opportunities.
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts and market updates to the Country Manager.
- In collaboration with the Country Manager - build relationships with key channel partners, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap & Amazon. Work closely with our partner liaison to unlock opportunities and generate business leads.
- Explore and develop partnership opportunities with agency groups – lead and close partnership agreements.
- Attend relevant industry events – be an advocate for the business and forge relationships that can help unlock new opportunities.
- Work closely with the local client partners to provide strategic insight for client pitches and ensure all activity delivered is in line with client expectations.
- Identify relevant strategic partnerships that add value to the Adglow proposition – develop and close agreements
Success In This Role Means:
- Successfully influences target customers, agencies and partners to choose Adglow as their preferred partner.
- Consistently grows revenue quarter over quarter.
- Develops strong channel partner relationships, resulting in new revenue opportunities.
- Supports the Client Partners in retaining existing customers.
- Enhancing the profile of Adglow in market through speaker engagements, events and other networking opportunities.