Like other websites, https://www.adglow.com/ (the "Website") uses a technology called cookies to collect information about user usage. The responsible for processing this information is COMERCIALIZADORA PUBLICITARIA AVANZADA, S.L, based at C/ Poeta Joan Maragall 1, Edificio Eurocentro, Planta 14, 28020 Madrid (Spain).
We inform you that we can use them on your computer on condition that you have given your consent, except in those cases in which they are necessary for browsing the Website.
To this end, we indicate that the use of different cookies on our Website allows us to study your browsing habits and show you content that may be of interest to you, collect usage statistics to identify potential improvements to the Website and errors, facilitate browsing through the Website and provide you with a better user experience. In summary, cookies allow us to have more information about your preferences and to customize our Website in accordance with your interests and those of other users.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Unless you have configured your browser to disable them, our system will use them if you visit our Website and have accepted their installation.
2. Processing of data from cookies
If you have accepted the installation of cookies, we will process your data as indicated below:
- Purpose of Processing: To profile your browsing habits and show you content and advertising of interest, collect web usage statistics, identify bugs and ultimately provide you with the best possible user experience. This processing will facilitate the automatic display of content and advertising related to your preferences.
- Legal basis of the processing: Your express consent given through the buttons enabled for the purpose in the cookie banner or in this policy.
- Recipients of your data: Only some of our service providers will have access to your personal data that will allow us to collect browsing information and profile it in order to display content and personalized advertising. In order to execute the service provided to us, these providers need access to our customers' data (for example, browsing time, pages visited or frequency of visits). These service providers will process your data according to our instructions and always under our control.
- International data transfers: To provide you with the service, we use the services of providers that allow us to collect browsing information and profile it in order to be able to display personalized content and advertising; they need to have access to your personal data from the United States, always following our instructions. These providers are adhered to the framework of the Privacy Shield, an agreement signed between the United States and the European Union by which the American entities adhered to the program, ensure that they apply the same standards of data protection as European companies.
- Conservation period of your data: The expiration periods of each cookie are indicated in the "Types of cookies used on the web" section, within the "Expiration" column.
3. Type of cookies used on the website
- Not Optional: Cookies strictly necessary to browse the Website, which allow basic functions such as browsing from one section to another. They are in charge of technical aspects such as identifying profiles or sessions and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to the contents.
- Statistical: These cookies collect information relating to the use of the Website, such as your stay on the Website and the content you visit, in order to understand how users interact with the Website and thus improve aspects of browsing.
- Functional: Functional cookies allow the Website to remember user information to enrich the browsing experience, such as your preferred language or the region from which you access it.
- Content Customization: These cookies collect information for the creation of browsing profiles of users to display the content of the Website in a personalized way according to browsing habits.
4. Disable cookies
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject cookies, you may still be able to use our Website, but you may experience difficulties in terms of browsing and operability of the Website and may not be able to access certain functionalities (e.g., saving your data in session to session forms). Thus, deactivation may cause the use of some of the services on the Website to be limited and therefore your experience to be less satisfactory.
5. Withdrawing consent
If you would like to withdraw your consent to the Cookies Policy at any time, you have two options: (i) withdraw your consent through the buttons enabled for this purpose in this Cookies Policy; or (ii) delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
You can find more information on how to disable cookies, depending on your browser, in the following links:
6. Amendments to this Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. Therefore, we encourage you to review this policy each time you access our Website in order to be properly informed about how and for what we use them.
If you have any questions regarding our installation of cookies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.